Taylor Swift’s surprise album, folklore! “Most of the things I had planned this summer didn’t end up happening, but there is something I hadn’t planned on that DID happen. And that thing is my 8th studio album, folklore,” she said, letting fans know she poured all her whims, dreams, fears, musings into the 17 tracks. “I wrote and recorded this music in isolation but got to collaborate with some musical heroes of mine; Aaron Dessner, Bon Iver, William Bowery and Jack Antonoff.”
- Includes 2 Colored Vinyl LPs pressed on gorgeous limited, red vinyl.
- “Meet Me Behind the Mall” Edition
- Includes 16 songs, “the lakes” bonus track, and collectible cover art
- Plus Digital Album Download
- While Supplies Last – Due to the limited nature, no refunds or returns on this item for any reason. We highly recommend shipping insurance be added at checkout in case of unforeseen issues 🙂
- NOTE: Some users have mentioned a slight warping on a couple tracks, on this particular pressing. This is outside of our control and most people have stated the issue goes away with a cleaning and proper storage, and most customers have stated it was not warped at all. Please see the above bullet point.
|A3||The Last Great American Dynasty||4:03|
|B5||My Tears Ricochet||4:28|
|B9||This Is Me Trying||3:27|